Saturday, December 3, 2011

Special Thanks and Coconut Contest

An overdue thank you to all supporters who have collectively viewed this blog more than 1000 times!  (No, that does not include my own views)  (Don't worry, I can't see who has viewed it and when and from where, and I want don't to.  Blogger simply keeps count of pageviews by day, from which operating systems, and from which country it was accessed by day, week, month, and all time).  I have certainly learned a lot by taking the extra time to record and reflect upon excerpts of life and travels that have interested, informed, amused, and moved me, and I hope you make time to try it too at some point, if you haven't already, publicly or privately.  

Beer/wine/chocolate of choice (up to 5€ worth) to the first person who correctly guesses my age in this 'foto' and in which country it was taken in.  Multiple winners possible, depending on time zone.  Polls open now, will close in one week if no one wins before that.  Immediate family members (Mother, Father, Brother) not eligible.  Thanks for the foto, Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment