Monday, November 28, 2011

Toronto, Jamaica, London

What?  I don't live in any of those countries, nor are any of them Deutschland or in Deutschland!
What is this blog called ?!?!

Well aware that I haven't finished describing OktoberTrip, I'll give only a bullet point summary.

Bill invited me to a wedding here: 

The estate called Rio Chico, near Ocho Rios, Jamaica
http://www.caribbean-tour.com/Sandals-Rio-Chico-Private-Estate.html
(No, I did not snap this great aerial shot)
So I went to Toronto on the way for good seafood and great (!!) company.

Nina, native Torontonian (?), fellow Cornell Chorus woman, amazing
Awesome mussels steamed with scallions, ginger, and fermented black beans
Then we found each other in Jamaica


Beached around for a few days, then cleaned up for the wedding


Then beached around some more



Logically and less than 24 hrs later, I stopped by London for Glühwein on the way to Frankfurt

By the River Thames


No comments:

Post a Comment